The full-automatic portable satellite antenna is a flyaway antenna, 1.8m flyaway antenna can realize functions of automatic tracking, automatic locking and automatic folding by using the electromechanical integration and signal feedback technology.
This 1.8m flyaway antenna contains the feed system, a host system, a servo drive system and an automatic control system, the flyaway antenna includes a removable antenna surface, feed source support arms, feed source components, LNB, a motor, an azimuth-elevation-polarizing three-axis transmission system, a limit switch, GPS, an electronic compass, an encoder, an automatic protecting device, intelligent control software, a manual control terminal, a satellite modem (optional), etc. This kind of 1.8m flyaway antenna system is compact and handy for storage and convenient for carriage and handling.
● Various control modes: including handhold terminal, Push-To-Talk button, laptop (wired and wireless), smart phone, etc.
● Highly reliable control system: the antenna control system is developed based on the embedded system by using mature development platform.
● Integrated GPS: the control panel is integrated with a GPS receiver and the software is built-in with a national latitude and longitude survey table, so that the system is highly available.
Antenna Gain at Minband（dBi）
Antenna Noise Temperature
Cross Polarization Isolation
Within 1.0 dB Beamwidth,dB
3 dB Beam Width, Mid-band
Feed ntertion loss,dB
Port to port isoiation Tx toRx，dB
Materials of Reflectors
Nine-piece carbon fiber composite
Double offset, 0.5 F/D ratio
Antenna net Weight
Elevation Adjustment Range
Azimuth Adjustment Range
25 mph (40 km/h), gusting to 45mph (72 km/h), with ballast or anchors
71 mph (115 km/h), with ballast or anchors
1/2 in/h (12 mm/h)
1/2 in(12 mm)
0% to 100%
360 BTU/h/ft²(1000 Kcal/h/m²)
● It can be used for military as emergency communication and wartime communication.
● The flyaway antenna is important communication equipment when people do field scientific investigation.