2.4m flyaway antenna has the precise transmission system: the azimuth-elevation transmission system is equipped with dedicated imported precise components and designed in a highly reliable transmission structure, so that the driving torque has a higher safety factor and sufficient margin, and therefore, the antenna system is able to work in all-weather and long lifetime manners.
Highly water resistant design: the system is designed in integral sealing and has a protection level up to IP 55, and therefore, it can meet three-proofing and rain resistant requirements and is able to work in an all-weather manner under safe and reliable conditions.
It has dependable appearance: the complete set is steady and reliable with high structural strength. So the quality is assured.
● Carrier identification: with the false-locking protection function, the control software of the system is able to decide if the locking signal is the specified beacon signal quickly, so as to prevent the system being locked to other carriers.
● Remote maintenance: it has remote failure diagnosis and software upgrading functions.
● Operability: under the fully automatic mode, the system is able to align with the target satellite by one click; and under special working conditions, it can be operated semi-automatically, or fully manually if its power supply is off.
Antenna Gain at Minband（dBi）
Antenna Noise Temperature
Cross Polarization Isolation
Within 1.0 dB Beamwidth,dB
3 dB Beam Width, Mid-band
Feed Intertion loss,dB
Port to port isoiation Tx toRx，dB
Materials of Reflectors
Nine-piece carbon fiber composite
Double offset, 0.5 F/D ratio
Antenna net Weight
Elevation Adjustment Range
Azimuth Adjustment Range
25 mph (40 km/h), gusting to 45mph (72 km/h), with ballast or anchors
71 mph (115 km/h), with ballast or anchors
1/2 in/h (12 mm/h)
1/2 in(12 mm)
0% to 100%
360 U/h/ft²(1000 Kcal/h/m²)
● It can be used for sudden public events and all kinds of disasters on–site information gathering.
● It can be used for public security, governments, oil, water conservancy, electricity and other important sectors of the country.