The 1.8m SNG antenna can carry out the real-time communication with the satellite only under static state. With the utility models, simple structure, rational design and high wind loading rating, the antenna shows its advantages in fast running speed and high running precision. Therefore, it can transmit the real-time data and provide the reliable communication service to customers.
Ku-Band 2-Port Linear
C-Band 2-Port Linear
C-Band 2-Port Circular
10.95 ~ 12.75
5.85 ~ 6.725
|5.85 ~ 6.425|
10.95 ~ 12.75
3.4 ~ 4.2
|3.625 ~ 4.2|
|Tx: CPR137G; Rx: CPR229G|
First Side Lobe Level≤-14dB
29-25 lg(θ) dBi 1°≤θ≤20°
32-25 lg(θ) dBi 26.3°＜θ≤48°
Method Of Aim Satellite
Beacon or DVB
● One-key automatic satellite tracking and three-axle linkage features rapid spread, collection and satellite tracking; the tracking time is less than 3 minutes; the non-professional operator can quickly master the technique;
● With the compact structural design, good-looking appearance, small size, and light weight, all electric components are integrated into electrical cabinets at the back of antenna; the external cable connection is greatly reduced;
● It is compatible with multiple power and size amplifier; the integration of power source and control system makes the system simpler;
● The azimuth and elevation adopt the advanced clearance elimination technique; the antenna has pointing accuracy; its polarization adopts the step control, improving the polarization control accuracy; friendly human-computer interface;
● Reserve the monitoring interface and software upgrade interface to realize the computer software field upgrading;
● Manually adjust the azimuth and pitching polarization to realize manual satellite tracking.
● It has been widely used in telecommunications, finance, hospitals as an emergency response.
● It also can be used for field military operations, as 1.8m SNG antenna can be equipped with military vehicles.