The 1.0m flyaway antenna is a fully-automatic portable satellite antenna, which can realize functions of automatic tracking, automatic locking and automatic folding by using the electromechanical integration and signal feedback technology. The antenna system is compact and handy for storage and convenient for carriage and handling. Our 1.0m flyaway antenna has highly water resistant design: the system is designed in integral sealing and has a protection level up to IP 55, and therefore, it can meet three-proofing and rain resistant requirements and is able to work in an all-weather manner under safe and reliable conditions. The antenna system is equipped with GPS positioning system, position detection system, polarization adjustment system, servo drive system, automatic protection system, high-performance satellite beacon receiving system, wireless control, intelligent control management software and other equipment. It provides two control modes: automatic and manual mode and the antenna can connect to the satellite in 3 minutes to facilitate emergency operation in various environments.
● The material of antenna is more stable, lighter in weight and higher in strength, which is more convenient for portable use
● Highly reliable control system: the antenna control system is developed based on the embedded system by using mature development platform.
● Operability: under the fully automatic mode, the system is able to align with the target satellite by one click; and under special working conditions, it can be operated semi-automatically, or fully manually if its power supply is off.
Rx ＞40dB Tx ＞85dB
first sidelobe ＜-20 dB
Main reflector material
Weight（including the packing ）
±45° Vernier adjustment
Wind load operational
● It can be used for military as emergency communication and wartime communication.
● The flyaway antenna is important communication equipment when people do field scientific investigation.
● It can be used for sudden public events and all kinds of disasters on–site information gathering.
● It can be used for public security , governments, oil ,water conservancy , electricity and other important sectors of the country.